Thursday, February 9, 2012

{Spnosor Loving}

so i have quite the treat for you today... let me introduce to you some of the best girls in the blogging world! and an added bonus they happen to be my sponsors... i am a lucky girl- i know :)

{ introducing... sponsor spotlight }

Here is the beautiful Aubrey Kinch from '' The Kinch Life"! let me tell you this girl is the most beautiful, sweet , and encouraging follower of Christ!




1. I am married. To the most amazing man out there, Andrew. We promised our forever to each other October 1, 2010 and have enjoyed all the choas of our life together so far.
2. I am a Christian. God is beautiful and he is good, always.
3. I have a 6 year old step-son, Drake. He is the biggest blessing and I love him more then words can explain.
4. I am a daddy's girl; we danced to I Loved Her First at my wedding and we both cried a lot; the ugly sobbing though so no pictures will ever be seen. ;)
5. I am addicted to EOS [looks like an egg] chapstick.
6. I have multiple tattoos and am no where near finished getting them. Most have flowers and bible verses.
7. I sang the National Anthem for a basketball game in middle school, once. Was too scared to ever do it again.
8. I used to love school. Now, I hate it. I went for Elementary Education and stopped when I started planning our wedding. Will I go back?? Eventually but probably for Nursing.
9. Baking is my passion. I operate {Little Cakes} for fun.
10. I work as a full-time nanny for a beautiful toddler, Elle. It makes me want my own, soon.
11. I am obsessed with Target. I am there 4...5 times a week. Literally.
12. I am notorious for sending Christmas Cards out the day after Thanksgiving. I get a lot of crap for it but I am just wayyyyy prepared. ;)
13. I suck at math.
14. It's my dream to have a southern accent where I can say "bless your heart" and it would be accepted. Plus I love country music.
15. I "suffer" [that's what people call it but it isn't that extreme] from migraines.
16. I am a chronic organizer.
17. I ran into a wall chasing my brother when I was 5. I now have a sexy Harry Potter-like scar.
18. Elf is my favorite movie.
19. Top 5 words that describe me are: loud, bubbly [my husband says warm], loyal, passionate & a people pleaser.
20. I have a Husky/Samoyed dog, Brutus. He's huge and goofy and I love him SO much.






Let me introduce you to this fabulous blogger named Jessica from 'Lovely Little Things', she is just the most amazing and encouraging girl!




My name is Jessica, and I blog over at Lovely Little Things! I’m a 20-something just living and learning as I go and loving [almost] every minute of it. I have a passion for life, and I'm always up for an adventure! There is no limit to what you'll find on my blog. I like to share recipes that I try, product reviews, [wannabe] fashion tips, organization ideas, good books I read or music I listen to, my triumphs and failures, fun pictures from my everyday life - anything and everything. I hope that by continuing with Lovely Little Things that I will discover lots of fun new things about myself (and the not so fun things, too) so that I can grow as a person, and maybe even inspire one or two people along the way! Come visit and let’s do life together!






{alright sweet bloggers its your turn... now go check out their amazing blogs! I promise you wont regret it! hope everyone has a great day!}


with love,
meg

3 comments:

  1. First of all I loveee Aubrey.
    She cracks me up :)

    And thank YOU for the sweet words, girl!
    Brought a smile to my face for sure!

    Enjoy your Thursday, love!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from the Kinch Life. Love it! New follower.

    xo
    h

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love it!! Thanks so much Meg!
    & Jess is the SWEETEST!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete

thanks all you wonderful bloggers for coming by ... i always love to hear from you!

with love,
meg