Monday, January 23, 2012

Phone Photo Fun Monday

Happy Monday to all you lovely bloggers out there. Today I am linking up with Savanah over at 
' What Makes Savanah Smile ' , she has this uber cute blog that I love reading so buzz on over and check it out! 

So here are a few pics from the past week, they are a bit boring , I promise more exciting ones for next week !

:: so here are some pics from my iPhone this week... enjoy ::

{ drinking lots of green this week to hopefully help my get over being sick ... surprisingly i love the taste of 'green machine}

{ made yummy pasta friday from some friends that came over for dinner... great recipe thanks to ' the pioneer woman click the link for the recipe}

{ got to spend lots of time with little 'P' this week at work,  such a precious flower }

{cupcake wine, sweat pants, dove dark chocolates, and watching 'water for elepahnts' such a great friday night }

{ 'K' proud of selling her first box of girl scout cookies to me... love this spunky girl }

{ nothing tastes better than this when you are sick... so comforting}


well you have almost made it through monday ... 4 more days till the weekend- you can do it!

with love,
meg





2 comments:

  1. i love that you said "precious flower"...makes me miss kate m.!

    oh and i will never be able to see cupcake wine again without thinking of the explosion all over my dining room walls. haha

    hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha.. oh that night , red wine all over your nice walls... what a great memory! and yes kate m , would always call me that, i loved it :)

      Delete

thanks all you wonderful bloggers for coming by ... i always love to hear from you!

with love,
meg