Tuesday, January 17, 2012

pinning loves

::: some of my fave pins from this week :::
if you know me well, you would know that i pretty much always wear neutrals. well if i could find this exact outfit i would change my ways and wear a pop of color. i love this look!


love everything about this! so effortlessly casual! 

a girl can dream right?! so romantic and frilly , it is everything that i would want in my big day. why not feel like a princess for a day ... right ?!

love the sketches of these fab perfumes. love me some miss. dior



if i had a laundry room like this i might never leave... no seriously! so beautiful, and once again i am a sucker for neutral pallets !





pretty in pink... such a fun color pallet for a living room.  such a romantic and whimsical feel to this room





a never ending reminder that god takes the ashes in our lives and turns them into something beautiful... lately i have been so overwhelmed by the grace that christ gives me each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks all you wonderful bloggers for coming by ... i always love to hear from you!

with love,
meg